“And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you.” Rom. 8:11.
What an amazing promise we have in the verse above! Take some time to meditate it into your spirit. Ask yourself specific questions:
1. Does the Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead live in me?
2. Why do I need to know that the ‘dead-raising’ Spirit lives in me?
3. In what sense is the Spirit who raised Christ from the dead actually living in me? Is He neglected, at work, dormant, and what is He doing, if He is actually living and abiding in me?
4. Since He is meant to be giving me life, what is the life I am experiencing that He is giving me?
5. How is my physical body being affected by the Spirit that is giving me life? Is this taking place or waiting to take place?
6. How do I co-operate with the ‘dead-raising Spirit of God’ in His goal to release life into my mortal (death-doomed) body? Does this include healing, Divine health, strength and wisdom to prosper?
7. Why do you suppose the verse tells me twice that this ‘dead-raising Spirit’ lives inside of me?
8. If I have in my actual possession this ‘dead-raising Spirit’ of God living in me, what is my testimony to be like from today?